New Installation instructions.
1. Download the 2X Client Utlity, save the download onto your desktop. Click on ‘Close’ when the download completes (do not click on RUN)
2. Double click on ‘2XClient.msi’ and click on ‘run’ if prompted -
3. Click ‘Next’ and place a ‘Tick’ in the box to agree to the Terms & Conditions.
4. Click on next and select ‘No’ to ‘Single Sign On’, and Click ‘Finish’ when the install completes.
5. Click on ‘Finish’ to launch automatically, you can launch the 2X Client Utility from your desktop, or via your start menu in the future.
What is Remote Access?
Remote Access allows you to connect to the School’s network using your home PC. This means you can use School software such as Microsoft Office without the need to purchase your own copy.
To use Remote Access, you will need to download and install the 2x Client software onto your home PC or laptop.
If your current version does not connect. It may need updating, to update do the following;
1. Download the 2X Client Utility, save the download onto your desktop. Click on ‘Close’ when the download completes (do not click on RUN)
2. Double click on ‘2XClient.msi’
3. Click on the ‘next’ button, and select ‘remove’ and click on ‘finish’
• Now view the instructions above for a ‘new installation’
Primary Connection: 2xstudents.finhampark.co.uk
Connection Mode: Gateway Mode
Alias: Finham Park